Best Home Civil Construction Contractor Company in Gurgaon and Delhi
NGLC Realtech stands for the convenience of complete construction. It is our objective to understand client requirements, and bring them to life. We set ourselves to push the envelope to deliver quality construction and services for our customers.
Home investment is truly a mammoth task. It entails immense complexities, bureaucracy and hassle, not to mention legwork and paperwork, and constant construction supervision. Being inherently aware of all the intricacies involved, we are proud to offer all the support needed; and make all realty journeys smooth, streamlined, and pleasant. Therefore, it does not come as a surprise that we are ranked as one of the best civil construction company in Delhi.
To that end, we offer turnkey construction. All we need is client faith in us.
What is Turnkey Construction?
Turnkey” refers to a structure that is available to the buyer in a ready-to-use condition. Legally, the entire onus from the design to culmination within the stipulated time frame lies with the contractor, and not the buyer. Since the budget is fixed at the time of signing the contract, turnkey constructions work out to be mutually beneficial. It reduces risk for the client and provides an incentive for the contractor to complete the project efficiently, and within the budget.
From inception through specification to installation, we specialise in full-service construction solutions. With a strong fleet of qualified professionals, we manage and deliver top-quality structures by optimising timelines, application of specialised skillset,and accelerating construction schedules. This procedure has helped us in becoming the best construction contractor in Gurgaon.
How does it work?
When we promise Turnkey Construction, we deliver just that. We ensure that we fulfil all our contractual obligations, while keeping the client informed and involved. While we are at it, all we need from clients are the scheduled payments pre-set on milestones.
Here’s the A-Z of it all:
Best Construction Company in Gurgaon and Delhi
Turnkey Solution in Gurgaon and Delhi
What do we get out of it?
Turnkey Construction allows us to build homes more quickly and efficiently. We understand that the market offers a lot of choices. Pride in quality craftsmanship and complete customer satisfaction is our mantra. We have a commission on the entire project that is built into the cost. Due to this, NGLC Realtech is the first choice as a construction contractor in Delhi for many.
We sleep better in the reassurance that our customers are getting nothing but the best. And we hope all client experiences earn us recommendations and referrals to friends and family.
How does this benefit the buyer?
Quality & Delivery Assurance
NGLC RealTech is a single source contact for Turnkey Projects. We provide a professional and a fully integrated approach to managing the development, design, and construction process. Since these activities overlap, design refinements are promptly incorporated without significant impact on costs or schedule. Naturally, we are able to fast-track deliveries and accomplish project milestones quickly. In short, time, anxiety, and money saved for clients.
Post Construction Guarantee
We do not build edifices only; we build everlasting bonds. Our relationship with our clients does not end when we hand over the keys. We provide a guarantee of 18 months service post construction. For 18 months after completion, we will look into property maintenance, assessment of equipment and workings to ensure a safe, functional, and efficient facility. This is what makes NGLC Realtech stand out from rest of the construction contractors in Delhi.
What is Turnkey Home Construction?
NGLC Realtech provides Turnkey Home Construction services by professionals, providing End-to End solutions including 3D Designing, Customised Layouts/Floor Plans, Building Plan Approval from Govt. Authorities, Water & Electricity Connection & Final Completion Certificate make your crafted Dream Home Read to Move.
What all Services are included in Turnkey Home Construction Solutions?
Complete In-house team of Architects, Civil & Structural Engineers, Certified Site Supervisors, Plumbing & Electrical(s). You just need to Hire us and we will build the house customised as per your preference with Best Quality and Best Pricing.
Process of Turnkey Home Construction?
Once signing the Agreement, our Architects design the Layouts/Floor Plans according to your needs and that yield the best use of the area. Once the drawings are finalised, Soil Test is done to determine the load bearing capacity of the Soil.
Basis the soil test report the Structural Engineer designs the drawings as per steel bars requirements ensuring that the structure has adequate steel bars to make safe & strengthened house.
Post this stage the drawings are sent to the Local Govt. Authority for approval and same is NGLC Realtech provides Turnkey construction services which involves 3D Designing, Customised.
We help you with Water & Electricity Connection & Final Completion Certificate.
- Our Team has Complete In-house team of Architects, Civil & Structural Engineers, Certified Site Supervisors.
- Plumbing & Electrical(s) which ensure Cost-Effective, Timely Delivery and Quality with each product.
- NGLC shares all construction updates with the clients and get all fittings approved from the clients as per their preferences.
- NGLC Realtech Pvt. Ltd. is ISO 9001:2015 certified and has been awarded as Best in Class Turnkey Construction Company with 5 Star rating.
- For more details, please visit www.nglcrealtech.com
While constructing an Independent House / Building which factors are to be considered most important in India?
In order to make sure that the construction of your home/building stays streamlined and pleasant one should consider below points:-
- Need Analysis – First of all one need to concentrate and derive the need of the area and type of house/building required. For a house one should look for ventilated and natural lighting for majority of the interior areas.
- Floor/Layout Planning – Since a house is a place which one stays thought one’s lifespan, the Layout or Floor Plan should be designed for ease of access and movement inside the house.
- Doors Placement – Doors should be designed to have linear movements. This way, one would have ease of access and movement to different part of the house.
- Plumbing – In order to have efficient plumbing, the designing should have in account of keeping toilets, bathrooms and kitchen in one side, so that plumbing could be done efficiently.
- Cross Ventilation – It is the key component for any building to provide for all habitable spaces, rooms, kitchen, washrooms and even your storage.
- Future Extension – Any plans for future extension should be incorporated at the initial phase in order to design the structure according to extension requirements in future to manage the load for additional area.
- Planning Construction Stage – The stages of construction are generally different but after the structure is complete, various works can be done parallelly to increase the speed of construction/completion of project.
- General rules – Natural light can reach upto a direct length of 25 feet or 8 meters, so plan interior spaces for daylight accordingly. Windows and ventilators openings should not be less than 1/10 th of floor area of a space. So give openings accordingly.